Since 2004, Kerryhill PM has provided project management services for more than $30 million of landlord and tenant improvements throughout the Ottawa region and Toronto. Our project management services include:
- Preparation of preliminary budgets for the interior improvements at the various locations being considered by the client.
- Interior Design and Mechanical/Electrical Design Services. Coordination of competitive bids and subsequent completion of planning and drawings.
- Revise and submit updated budget based on design team drawings and discuss any potential cost savings measures.
- Coordinate Landlord review and approval of plans.
- Arrange for any subsequent revisions to plans based on client and Landlord review.
- Prepare and submit building permit application on Client’s behalf.
- Prepare and distribute contract tenders to at least 3 pre-qualified contractors.
- Open and review tenders with client and prepare contract for client and contractor execution.
- Obtain and distribute various certificates of insurance.
- Coordinate work schedule with Landlord and contractors.
- Conduct regularly scheduled project meetings.
- Monitor all work being completed to ensure compliance with various codes and building rules.
- Coordinate installation of network and communications wiring, systems furniture and security system.
- Report on all financial matters related to the work in form satisfactory to the client.
- Review and approval of all project trade invoices for client payment.
- Ensure all aspects of the Construction Lien Act and the Health and Safety Act are in compliance.
- Arrange for final testing and City inspection and obtain Occupancy Permit.
- Coordinate client move with Landlord.
Kirby J. Gallagher, CEO, Project Leader
Prior to becoming a founding partner and principal of KerryHill Realty Services, Kirby was Assistant Vice-President, Real Estate, Eastern Region for Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada where he was responsible for the combined 5.4 million square foot Sun Life and Clarica portfolio in the Eastern Region ...
Kirby Gallagher's 34 years in commercial real estate has equipped him a high level of knowledge and experience. Prior to becoming a principal of Kerryhill, Kirby was Assistant Vice President of Real Estate for Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada; he was responsible for their 5.4 million square foot Sun Life commercial real estate portfolio in Eastern Canada. During his career, he has held senior management positions with a wide array of firms such as Manulife Financial, Clarica Life Insurance Company, Canderel Limited, and Prudential Insurance Company of America in Toronto.
Kirby is a graduate of the Real Estate and Property Management Program from Algonquin College of Applied Arts & Technology, acquired his RPA (Real Property Administration) designation from the Building Owners and Managers Institute International, and his commercial real estate license from the Ontario Real Estate Association. He is a past member and previous director of BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) Ottawa and BOMA Toronto.
Philip Schockaert, Project Manager
With more than 34 years of real estate experience representing both Landlord and Tenants, Philip Schockaert's background includes working with MCAP Financial, MCAP Services Corporation, Mutual Life, Clarica, Sun Life and Sifton Properties. His advantage is that Philip can more effectively represent our Tenant clients given that he understands the methods and minds of Landlords. Philip is based in Toronto and is an asset to Kerryhill PM.
Nick Vandergragt, Site Inspector
Once construction begins, you will see Nick at the job site several times every week. Nick checks in on construction crews, inspects ongoing work, ensures adherence to provincial and municipal codes, arranges for necessary equipment and ultimately, keeps construction projects running smoothly.
Nick is most widely known for his radio show, Nick at Night with Ottawa's live News Talk on CFRA.
- Brazeau Seller, LLP, 14,000 sq.ft.
- Nelligan, LLP, 30,000 sq.ft.
- Calian, 40,000 sq.ft.
- Youi TV, 40,000 sq.ft.
- Flex, 65,000 sq.ft.
- Thinkwrap Commerce, 18,000 sq.ft.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada, 13,000 sq.ft.
- Standards Council of Canada, 16,000 sq.ft.
- Maplesoft, 5,700 sq.ft.
- Konica Minolta, 7,000 sq.ft.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee, 10,000 sq.ft.
- Skate Canada, 13,600 sq.ft.
- Ottawa Cardiovascular Centre Orleans, 3,000 sq.ft.
- ATCO Structures and Logistics, 5,000 sq.ft.
- Retina Centre of Ottawa, 7,000 sq.ft.
- BTG International Ltd., 9,000 sq.ft.
- Signiant, 8,000 sq.ft.
- Frequentis (Canada) Limited, 6,800 sq.ft.
- CCAC – Moodie Drive Office, 6,300 sq.ft.
- Canadian Wireless Technology Association, 7,000 sq.ft.
- PPP Canada, 18,000 sq.ft.
- STRATCOM, 4,000 sq.ft.
- CARHA Hockey, 3,300 sq.ft.
- APTN, 2,600 sq.ft.
- Brewers Association of Canada, 2,200 sq.ft.
- Resolve Corporation, 36,000 sq.ft.
- Decima Research, 6,500 sq.ft.
- Dr. R Tuli and Dr. Britton, 3,200 sq.ft.
- Tamarindo Systems, 6,000 sq.ft.
- Precarn Inc., 4,000 sq.ft.
- Brainhunter Inc., 15,000 sq.ft.
- United Financial, 760 sq.ft.
- iTrans Consulting, 2,800 sq.ft.
- Beldemer Holdings Inc
- Beldemer Holdings Inc.
- HDR Inc., 4,400 sq.ft.
- Association of Justice Counsel, 2,100 sq.ft.
- AFMC, 6,400 sq.ft.
- Knowledge Circle, 3,500 sq.ft.
- Bentall Real Estate Services, Landlord work and demolition related to various leasing deals at World Exchange Plaza, Carling Executive Park,2 Gurdwara and Blair Park of Commerce.
- Peregrine Systems, 4,000 sq.ft.
- Intermap Technologies Corporation
- Aquaterre Solutions Inc.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada